The authors of the IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (WL) papers will be given the opportunity to present their work at ICC 2016, subject to space availability and approval by the WL Presentation Session Chair.
The benefits of the Session include but not limited to
- give the opportunity of the authors of WL papers to present their recent work at ICC 2016
- increase the visibility of new research results published at WL in recent 12 months
- promote the research advance in the emerging field.
WL papers published or accepted for publications between January 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015 are eligible for presentation at ICC 2016.
At ICC 2016, one interactive session is allocated to WL presentation session. It has 90 minutes and allows up to 10 WL papers to be presented in parallel.
Submission of Requests
Requests for presentation of WL papers should be sent to Session Chair (Prof. Wei Zhang, Email: email@example.com) on or before March 1, 2016, with email subject “ICC 2016 - WL Presentation Requests”.
Submission author must obtain the approval of all co-authors of the Letter before submitting the request to present the Letter at ICC 2016. He/she must copy the submission email to all co-authors.
Submission author must provide the following information:
1. Letter Title
2. Complete Author List, Affiliations, and email addresses
3. Publication information (Volume No., Issue No., page number, date.). For those recently accepted for publications and yet published, please provide the decision email of Editor.
4. DOI Number or URL to IEEE Xplore page
WL papers presented at ICC 2016 will neither be reviewed nor included in the ICC 2016 proceedings, because they were all peer-reviewed and/or published by the WL.
Requests Approval Notification
The outcome of the requests will be notified before/on March 10, 2016.
Approved requests for presentation must have one author/presenter register for the conference (full or limited registration) according to the ICC 2016 registration instructions.
Please send any inquiries to Session Chair (Prof. Wei Zhang, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)